Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Olympics Attended||2008; 2012|
|Olympic Medals Won|
|Birthdate||29 February 1984|
|Birthplace||New York, New York, USA|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
Cullen Jones was born on February 29, 1984 in New York, New York, USA. Jones was a member for the 2008 and 2012 Olympic teams. Jones won a gold and silver medal in 2008 and a gold and silver in 2012.
- 2008 4 x 100 m freestyle - 1st
- 2012 4 x 100 m freestyle - 2nd
- 2012 50 m freestyle - 2nd
- 2012 4 x 100 m medley - 1st
World Championships - Long Course
- 2007 4 x 100 m freestyle - 1st
- 2007 50 m freestyle - 2nd
- 2009 4 x 100 m freestyle - 1st
World Championships - Short Course
- 2006 50 m freestyle - 2nd
- 2006 4 x 100 m freestyle - 3rd