Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Olympics Attended||2010; 2014|
|Olympic Medals Won|
|Birthdate||7 October 1983|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.87 m)|
|Hometown||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
Maxim Trankov is a Russian pair figure skater. Trankov competed for Russia at the 2010 and 2014 Olympics. Trankov is paired with Tatiana Volosozhar and they are the 2013 World Champions. Trankov previously competed with Maria Mukhortova at the 2010 Olympics.
Trankov competed with Maria Mukhortova and finished in seventh place.
In the team event, Volosozhar and Trankov competed in the short program of the pair portion. They finished first earning the Russian team ten points.
Volosozhar and Trankov won both the short and free skate portions of the pair competition earning the gold medal.
The short program score is a new world record for pair skating.
Major Competition ResultsEdit
- Olympics: 2014-1st [team]; 2014-1st [pair]
- World Championships: 2011-2nd; 2012-2nd; 2013-1st
- European Championships: 2012-1st; 2013-1st; 2014-1st
- Russian National Championships: 2011-1st; 2013-1st
with Maria Mukhortova
- Olympics: 2010-7th
- World Championships: 2006-12th; 2007-11th; 2008-7th; 2009-5th; 2010-4th
- European Championships: 2008-2nd; 2009-3rd; 2010-3rd
- Russian Championships: 2006-3rd; 2007-1st; 2008-2nd; 2009-2nd; 2010-2nd