Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The RusSki Gorki Jumping Center is a ski jumping venue located in the Esto-Sadok village on the northern slope of Aibga Ridge in Krasnaya Polyana, Russia. It will host the ski jumping and the ski jumping part of the nordic combined event for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Two Olympic jumps of K95 (Calculation (K)-point of 95 m (312 ft)) and K125 (125 m (410 ft)) are constructed for these games with scheduled completion in 2011. Additional hills for youth training of K72 (72 m (236 ft), K45 45 m (148 ft)), and K25 (25 m (82 ft)) will be constructed with the Olympic hills. It was first used in 2012.
- Ski Jumping 2014 - Men HS 106
- Ski Jumping 2014 - Ladies HS 106
- Nordic Combined 2014 - HS 106 + 10 km
- Ski Jumping 2014 - Men HS 140
- Ski Jumping 2014 - Men HS 140 (Team)
- Nordic Combined 2014 - HS 140
- Nordic Combined 2014 - HS 140 (Team)
- RusSki Gorki Jumping Center on Wikipedia